• Medical Transcription is a recession-proof career
• Quick promotions purely based on merit and leadership qualities
• Career levels progress from Medical Language Specialist, Editor, Quality Analyst, Team Leader, up to Manager
• Success in this career depends on the effective and efficient training by industry-experienced professional trainers.
• Good English comprehension, sound command over written English, passion for learning new things and good keyboard skills play a vital role in career growth
• Home-based work possible based on Quality, TAT (turnaround time) and HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act) compliance.
• Economic reports forecast that the American medical transcription industry is expected to grow at a rate of 8% for the period 2012 to 2022 due to the following reasons:-
• Introduction of the 'Obama Care' Act to provide medical insurance coverage for nearly 40 million Americans before the year 2022
• The pressing need of America’s aging population for more healthcare services necessitating more healthcare documentation work
• The aging factor of America’s current Medical Transcription workforce
• Graduation from any stream
• Good English comprehension & written skills
• Salary growth is organic and starts approximately with Rs.7k p.m.
• It is possible to earn upto Rs.30k per month with delivery of good quality